Saturday 8 February 2014

London Calling



Please forgive me for the clichéd post title!

On Monday I travelled down the M6 en route to London, capital of England and home of the Queen, Sherlock Holmes... and Boris Johnson.

The trip was arranged by the Media department at my college and only cost £90 for a one night stay in a three star hotel, a trip to the London Eye and a tour around the new headquarters of the BBC.

I've done a little montage vlog of the two days and I hope you're willing to spend 6 minutes of your time listening to Beyoncé and Ellie Goulding and watching some shaky filming and awful, rushed editing. Drop a comment if you like, drop a comment if you hate.

I'll probably do a written review below when I have the time to fully reflect, but for now, enjoy! (Video is at the top of this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment