Sunday 25 January 2015

I'm Back!


Oops...

Hey guys!

Apologies for the long absence! I feel like every blog has its haitus', even if they aren't formally anounced, a stationary period of time always falls upon them.

How are you all? I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year!

Little update for you all on my life; I'm at university studying Broadcast Journalism and have decided I want to do a PGCE after this course and become a Primary School teacher... yeah!

I've also found a flat with my boyfriend for our second year and it's super cheap for what it is and has bills included! How awesome is that?! 

I'll be blogging as much as I can from now on but if I let you down, I'm very sorry!

Thanks! And sorry again!

Beth x

Find me
Twitter [x]
Youtube [x]
Tumblr [x]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, love the blog, would be really interested in talking to you about our Invigor project. We are looking for outgoing students like yourself! Please get in touch if you would be interested. Matt - Team Invigor @invigormcr

    ReplyDelete