Sunday 13 July 2014

College Leavers Ball Hair & Make-Up (mini-post) | 27.06.2014

As promised, another prom-inspired post, this time focusing on my hair and make-up. 

(Apologies that I'm not wearing my dress in any of these photos)

For my college leavers ball, I decided that since my dress was blue, my eye make-up had to also be blue. Using my sister's claire's accessories smoky-eye palette, I used the light blue to coat my eyelids, darker blue for the crease, shimmery blue for the outer corners and white for the inner corner. I used MAC gel eyeliner to line my upper eye and wore some earrings that my mum and sister bought for me from Camden market when they visited London. I used natural collection's 'apricot' lipstick for my lips, which turned out really pale. I ended up wiping it off.


For my hair I used a doughnut from Primark and some hairpins from Claire's Accessories. It took me ages to get them in the right position, and as you can see below, they still don't look  perfect.
Find me
Twitter [x]
Youtube [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment