Tuesday 17 November 2015

Update!

Just a little update.




Hello!

I hope you're well. I am good, I have been very busy with university work and work-work. So busy, in fact, that I've neglected this blog!

Apologies for that.

However, good news! I will be starting to blog more and more in the upcoming months, and will hopefully take part in blogmas! (And maybe weekly vlogs too - although I'm quite shy so they may not happen.)

Yes, one blog post a day.

Which brings me on to the next part of this post; structure and content of this blog.

I am turning this blog into more of a thoughts and bits-and-bobs blog. I realised that I've been focusing on making it pretty and interesting and in my opinion, that takes a lot of the fun away.

I am going to use this as a platform to 'log' my thoughts and my days. I hope you'll join me in this transformation and let me know in the comments if you enjoy certain aspects!

Thanks for reading this post, I hope to see you tomorrow for my first blog post in a while!

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment