Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!


It's finally arrived... Easter Sunday is here!
The image at the top of this post is a photo I took a few minutes ago: half of the box is now already gone.

I think from that you can guess how much I love chocolate (especially Lindt and Guylian's Shells!) and my dad has helped me finish Lent buy buying me some Easter eggs and some other chocolatey bits. I've really missed chocolate during Lent but I restrained and completed my goal. Today is my time to pig out before going back to healthy eating tomorrow!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday, whether you celebrate it as a religious day or not, and enjoy the bank holiday tomorrow, I definitely will, even if the weather is starting to fall downhill here in Manchester!  

No comments:

Post a Comment